- Finally sorted out the computer, so I can now get the layout sorted finally for @IrregularMag tomorrow... 2 hours ago
- The Daily Scribble is out! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… ▸ Top stories today via @journalism_news 9 hours ago
- Peking Times is out! paper.li/jbhubbard/1369… 11 hours ago
- Trackside is out! paper.li/jbhubbard/1368… 12 hours ago
- Check out new work on my @Behance portfolio: "HSCC Donnington Race Meet 2012" be.net/gallery/HSCC-D… 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I haven’t posted for a while because of a couple of reasons that have taken me away from writing here. These were mainly moving house and having no internet access for 3 weeks. Then I needed to catch up on … Continue reading
6. Musketeer Miniatures, have several new miniatures available in time for xmas and beyond, first up are the Brigand Characters for Inter War gaming (1920-1938), though these guys could always be used as partisans in a WW2 game. They’ve been primarily sculpted … Continue reading
I thought I’d do a quick run down of what’s new in the world of wargaming miniatures Continue reading
Some members of the painting group Sheffield Irregulars have decided to confess how much they have in thier unpainted mini hoard or grey army. My wife posted hers up last night, so i’ve decided to go through my historical hoard, … Continue reading
Ever fancied making your own game, well this site will allow you publish your own game. It works just like lulu.com, each game will be printed and boxed on demand. Could be a good way to get a prototype made, … Continue reading
Irregular Magazine issue 2 is now available to download at http://www.irregularmagazine.com.
I was watching episodes of the World War Drama “Band of Brothers” a few days ago, and I was suddenly interested in having a go at a WW2 skirmish game. This led to me checking out miniatures at 28mm scale … Continue reading
Musket, sword and paint is dedicated to military history, wargaming and painting historical miniatures. The site will feature links and small articles of military subject matter. Along with painting tips and links to tutorials.